Intermediate Architectural Technologist / Construction Administrator
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Architect
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Architecture
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Our Architecture + Interior Design company is searching for an experienced Architectural Technologist interested in devoting a large portion of their time to Construction Administration of ongoing projects. You will be asked to participate as the main point of contact on multiple construction projects that include both Architectural and Interior Design disciplines. Your position could include drafting required in response to RFIs and you may also be asked to provide production support on other projects. You will be working using different programs and software including PROCORE, NEWFORMA, BIM360, REVIT and CAD on a variety of small to mid-sized projects.
- Managing and responding to the requests set forth through a standardized CA process on up to 5 projects;
- Working in collaboration with team designers, technologists and project leads;
- Working with DMA standards and programs to enhance efficient CA processes;
- Coordinating with sub-consultants and contractors;
- Ensure accuracy and quality of documents through knowledge of building codes, building science and construction processes as it pertains to the CA process.
- Experience with NewForma and BIM360 are strong assets;
- Proficiency with both AutoCAD and REVIT is necessary;
- Natural ability to respond positively to contractors and trades;
- Experience with sub-consultant coordination is necessary;
The ability to interact positively with contractors, consultants, clients and your internal team is required. You must have a strong desire and commitment to contribute to the quality of the work that this studio will produce.
-August 25, 2021