National Sales Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Customer service, Sales and lead generation, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BCTELECOMMUTE
You are a positive and dynamic leader with excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills. You have both sales and sales management experience preferably within the fashion industry. You have a keen understanding of marketing and product placement, and you are able to create effective national marketing campaigns. You are comfortable working with your sales team, suppliers and customers to create strong, healthy partnerships. You also possess excellent analytical and computer skills, and you are able to create meaningful sales goals, sales strategies, and sales reporting to assist sales representatives to meet and exceed their targets.
· Works with management to determine annual sales goals and participates in sales budgeting.
· Develop and execute seasonal sales & marketing strategies to drive growth.
· Works closely with sales representatives and conducts joint sales calls to key accounts.
· Develops and nurtures strong relationships with new and existing customers and buyers.
· Attends designated fashion apparel shows to showcase product, assist sales representatives and suppliers, and meets with customers.
· Maintains an ongoing process of Sales Analysis
· Stays current on market trends and competitor’s products, sales & marketing policies and initiatives
· Implements Advertising & Marketing budget for each division seasonally including advertising, promotions, editorial, POP, Co-op Advertising.
· Works with retailers and Sales Representatives to establish a comprehensive Product Knowledge programs and events.
· Ensures customer shipping priorities are met
· Monitors stock levels and follow the mark down structure to clear seasonal or slow moving styles. Our goal is to end each season with minimal stock in styles, which will not be carried over to the next season.
Please note this position will require travel throughout Canada and occasional travel in the US. Fluency in French is a definite asset. This is a position with benefits, and is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual with the desire to be part of an evolving and successful organization.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
-September 10, 2021