Sales Representative (Must Have Vehicle)
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration hours
- Education required N/A
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton ABTELECOMMUTE
We are a marketing company who works with not-for-profit foundations running kiosk fundraising campaigns. We currently have 5 positions available for mature, well-spoken, in-store sales representatives to work at our kiosks located in and around Edmonton. We station our events in all malls, grocery stores and retail stores. All events are typically indoors, however, upon occasion we are located outside (warm weather only).
- Be able to work 3-4 days a week and on weekends.
- Must have a vehicle with a valid driver’s license.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Enjoy working with the public.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Have an outgoing and energetic personality.
- Be self-motivated, results oriented and able to work independently without supervision.
About The Job
- Exciting and fun work environment.
- Great way earn part-time and build your professional sales and networking skills.
- Training is provided.
- 8 hour shifts per day.
- Shifts available Thursday through Sunday.
Compensation & Benefits .
- Most Sales Representatives earn an average $150 per day or $500+ per week.
- Great for students, semi-retired individuals or anyone looking for extra income.
- $100 guaranteed first shift for training.
- Bonuses of 30-35 percent of all sales.
- Sales can reach in excess of $700 per shift.
-September 13, 2021