Registered Practical Nurse
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Flex ALL your skills – rural hospitals provide invaluable work experience!
Equal Opportunity Employer presently accepting applications for:
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSES
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN ACUTE AND LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
The successful candidates will possess:
Registered Practical Nurse with a Valid Certificate from the College of Nurses of Ontario
Must hold and maintain a current certificate in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS), Medication Administration, IV Therapy
Physical ability to perform job duties
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to speak French considered an asset.
A satisfactory criminal record check and proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required as a condition of employment
-September 13, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.