- Rate $salary + bonus per hour CAD salary + bonus / HOUR
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Health Nurse
- Duration contract full time- Part Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and Health Professions
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
Flex ALL your skills – rural hospitals provide invaluable work experience!
Equal Opportunity Employer is presently accepting applications for
POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN ACUTE AND LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
A $1,000 Signing Bonus: payable upon the 6 month start date anniversary, and $2,000 payable upon the 2 year start date anniversary
Competitive wages, excellent benefits and admission to the HOOPP pension plan
Assistance in finding suitable accommodations
Accommodation reimbursement up to $800/month for 6 months
The successful candidates will possess:
Diploma or Degree in Nursing
Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
Must hold and maintain current certification in BLS and ACLS. Current competency in IV, Central Line Therapy, TNCC considered an asset.
Physical ability to perform job duties
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ability to speak French considered an asset.
A satisfactory criminal record check and proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required as a condition of employment
The MICs Group of Health Services––a partnership of 3 hospitals and 3 long-term care facilities in Matheson, Iroquois Falls and Cochrane Ontario
-September 13, 2021