Video Editor Intern
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, Sales & Marketing Digital Marketing, Video production
- Duration 3 months contract full time/part time, Intership ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience None
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
We are seeking enthusiastic video editors to join our rapidly growing team!
This role reports directly to the lead Creative Designer on the marketing team, and is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your video editing, content creation and design skills at a sustainable startup.
This is an internship where you will work with our team to help grow our food delivery platform (our competitor to UberEats!).
- Develop and edit video content to support business objectives and key marketing campaigns and social media
- With the guidance of the Creative Designer, assist with coordinating video shoots, live shooting, and editing raw footage (photo/video)
- Assist with developing online marketing assets for our website including creating videos for web
- Assist with developing social media content for paid and organic channels including helping with storyboarding videos, sourcing photos, shooting content and editing final assets
- Participate in marketing meetings, contributing directly to our integrated marketing campaigns
- Other duties as required
- Enrolled at college or university full-time, and intending to return after the placement
- Have a positive, can-do attitude. You’re up for any task and ready to dive in and learn
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Illustrator for printed collateral, Adobe Premier (or similar) for editing videos for social or web, and Photoshop/Lightroom photo editing capabilities
- Strong organizational skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and prioritize your tasks
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Be legally entitled to work according to the Ontario legislation and regulations
1. Result driven and committed candidate who is passionate about Digital Marketing initiatives.
2. Candidate should be coachable with a willingness to learn and deliver results
3. The candidate/student should be well versed on technology such as internet/social media
4. Prior experience of Digital marketing Initiatives will be an advantage
Full time or part time employment available following the successful completion of the internship.
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
-September 13, 2021