- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Management Consulting, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter and enjoy the successes of hunting for business, and earning the financial rewards, then consider joining us.
As an Account Manager, you will provide a high level of expertise by facilitating simple and complex equipment finance contracts, coordinating lease and loan closings, as well as customer relationship management. We have a proven business model and guarantee success if you consistently focus on your behaviors, targets, and have a positive outlook on life. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. Our organization philosophy is based on professionalism, product knowledge, respect, and good business practices.
· You will demonstrate a competitive edge that is critical to your ability in finding target customers, building strong relationships, and winning deals.
· You will meet your volume and gross profit objectives through strategic calling efforts and with direct end users.
· You will be responsible for managing and growing your assigned territory with a focus on heavy equipment users in the construction, transportation, forestry, oil and gas and mining markets.
· Work closely with internal staff, processes and tools that are put in place to ensure you can be successful in your role.
· Customer Relationship Management
· Develop a network of referral sources (accountants, vendors, commercial insurance reps, etc.).
· Maintain a high level of communication and rapport with the support teams.
· Setting strategies, goals and executing plans with your Sales Manager and Chief Sales Officer.
· Utilizing our internal processes and programs to drive your success.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor of Commerce degree or Business Administration diploma an asset, but not mandatory for application.
· A strong Sales background and experience in originating, qualifying, and closing leasing and loan products would be a preference.
· Professional sales, negotiation, presentation, and communications skills.
· Experience in documentation and closings of complex equipment finance contracts an asset.
· Excellent administrative, analytical, and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize.
· Understanding financial statements and acquiring information necessary to build credit packages.
· Key competencies include: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service, teamwork, information seeking, concern for order and quality.
· Experience in equipment financing and understanding financial statements.
· Passionate about being a Salesperson!
· Actions and decisions consistently in alignment with customer, the contract, and Dynamic’s best interests.
· Self-motivated and ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty.
· Team player, accountable, accepts change.
· Excellent organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Detail orientated.
· Experience dealing with and interpreting contracts.
· Enjoy what you are doing.
· Accountable for accurate and timely completion of documentation and funding requests.
· You will demonstrate a professional, efficient, and resilient self-image.
· Know and present solid Sales experience for your customers.
· Deliver on your planned objectives.
· Develop new markets and improving sales.
· You will become a product expert that clearly understands the features and benefits of your products.
· Developing quotes and proposals for your customers.
· Clearly understand the benefits you can offer your customer.
· Use our resources to make available to you for your success.
· Accountable for gathering, compiling, and closing items for internal and external deals.
· Strong understanding our’s internal processes and expertise.
· Ability to interpret and understand contractual language.
· Understanding of key performance metrics for the role, team and department
· Proficient in MS Office Applications, specifically Excel, and Word, and internal systems.
· Understanding of our’s Customer Service commitment, documentation process and procedures, and funding processes
Travel – 20 – 30%
-September 20, 2021