Ecommerce warehouse manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project General support, IT & Software Ecommerce, Warehouse/Shipping
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Love Love Love! As a warehouse manager you’ll be overseeing the whole fulfillment process from receiving bulk inventory to fulfilling orders on our E-commerce platform. We believe love is the basis of wellness so we ensure we put love into everything we do!
We've reached the point where we're looking to grow our operations team to meet the increased demand for our products – this is where you come in!
You'll be part of a team that takes care of the logistical side of a rapidly-growing wellness company. You’ll also be assisting our sales and eCommerce team with various day-to-day tasks. If you’re looking for a position in a startup that is on the forefront of the wellness revolution, this may be what you’ve been looking for!
We use Shopify as our eCommerce platform and ShipStation as our shipping software. Having experience with these softwares will be an asset but not required.
As part of your role here, you will be:
- Processes daily orders by creating pick tickets, filling orders and shipping.
- Ensure orders are being filled and shipped timely and accurately.
- Manage day to day product packaging and quality control
- Effectively monitors flow of goods from the receiving process to packaged on warehouse physical storage shelves
- Notify product purchasing lead when inventory is below critical limit
- Re-order warehouse supplies to ensure all duties can be completed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Managing the fulfillment employees to include all permanent and seasonal staff.
- Provides clear direction and general guidance to the department in the formulation and implementation of procedures, and ensures that these are translated and enforced into action to meet operational goals.
- Develops and implements business process initiatives to optimize departmental operations in accordance with overall business objectives.
- Prepares necessary SOP’s for fulfillment processes.
- Help analyze current operations and make recommendations on ways to improve
- Manages and provides weekly reporting.
- Notify Customer service promptly of any issues that arise.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years in leadership position
- Proven history of effective management skills.
- Exposure to warehouse physical storage operations.
- Proficient using Shipstation.
- Working knowledge of inventory management systems.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High attention to detail.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in cross training and continuous skill development.
- This is a startup – we’re looking for entrepreneurial spirit! You’d also be a part of helping the company grow as a whole with your ideas and strategies. There is a lot of room for growth!
-September 27, 2021