- Rate TBD
- Location Regina, SK Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, Sales & Marketing Advertising, Digital Marketing, Marketing Consultant, SEO/SEM
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Regina SK
- Marketing Advisors help clients with all of their marketing needs: digital campaigns, web site recommendations, print projects, social media plans, Google ads, SEO management and general marketing acrobatics.
- You will spend time researching, listening, thinking, writing, and coordinating with others.
- You will work alongside a dedicated sales force, providing marketing expertise to their clients.
- You will have many projects on the go at the same time where you are the conduit to all thingsdig.
- You have some combination of specific marketing training and actual marketing experience. You should be able to build a marketing plan for a small business, from scratch.
- You are a puzzler... someone who can examine the challenges and opportunities for local businesses and collaborate to solve their unique marketing puzzles.
Plus, you’ll need:
- Empathy: Think like a client
- Flexibility: We are a start-up, complete with pivots and fast paced evolutions
- Curiosity: Ask questions, try new things
- Sales and service attitude: Task oriented
- Organization: Proactive project management
- Writing skills: From emails to presentation materials, writing for a business audience is essential
- Verbal communication: Succinct and professional
- Technology savvy: Presentations, social media, and more
Resources we Offer:
- Our's radio/digital sales client base.
- Senior Marketing teammates: insight and expertise.
- Our in-house creative team.
- Our in-house digital marketing advisors: implementing tactics for clients
- Our co-op team.
- Our 'ala carte' digital sales efforts/experiences from outside of your area.
- Online training, a team of colleagues + other ongoing education opportunities
- Our marketing materials, presentations, sites and so on.
- Our digital dashboard
- Workspace in your local office location, with the option to work from home part-time.
- Mileage and expenses and benefits.
All resumes are accepted, not all inquiries will receive a follow-up interview at this time.
-September 28, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.