Bilingual Assistant - full time- work from home
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Management Consulting, Market Research, Marketing Consultant
- Duration months
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, OtherCONTRACTOR, OTHER
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BCTELECOMMUTE
Assisting the president in formulating work goals and cooperating with the team to achieve the strategic objectives which are created with good product, good team, good culture, and good mechanism (referred to as "five elements") that support the success of the enterprise. For example, finding and demonstrating the deficiencies in business management, helping to establish or optimize work processes, and improving performance.
Supporting the president to screen, review, negotiate and manage the business investment projects when getting cooperation.
Helping the president to deal with the public relations of the government, industry, and foreign affairs, and disclose the related information.
Collect the legal information, industry information, related industry information and internal company information needed for company decision-making and provide decision basis and analysis opinions. In this process, build, optimize, maintain an efficient enterprise management decision information system, to precipitate valuable information, and promote the team to make decisions in a way of thinking.
Cooperate with the completion of project investigations, Chinese and English written translations, mailings, reports and other copywriting when needed.
Responsible for the important visitors, translation and recording where necessary.
When the team organization is vacant, provide periodic support, and do your best to promote responsibility. For example, digital marketing and human resources work.
Skills and Qualifications:
More than 5 years of relevant Canadian local work experience and have historical support for clear results.
Bachelor’s degree of North American university or above, proficient Mandarin and English in oral and writing.
Good knowledge of local culture and business environment, with excellent social skills. Applicants who have the abilities of solving complex issues and difficult situations.
Have excellent abilities in computer and information technology applications and multi-tasking capabilities.
With good physical fitness and professional ethics.
An analytical mindset and strong business acumen, who is a proactive, results driven collaborator.
Class 5 driver's license and safe driving record for more than five years.
Job type: full-time
Salary: The range of annual salary is from $50,000 to $100,000, the specific amount depends on the level of competence.
Bonus: Extra bonus for excellent performance.
1) The opportunity to become a partner;
2) The opportunity to get a salary increase.
3) Opportunity to obtain company dividends.
Session 1： What the candidate needs to do
1. Submit your cover letter and resume in both Chinese and English.
2. submit the 3 to 5 minutes video to introduce yourself, including your personal career development plan.
3.Submit practical examples from my past work that demonstrate my comprehensive ability to deal with complex, cross-disciplinary and unfamiliar issues.
Session 2：First interview via Zoom/Google meeting
Session 3：Additional documents
1. Submit information that you meet all the recruitment requirements, including text, photos, video, and audio.
2. Submit a cover letter that discusses why you are applying for the job and evaluates your suitability according to the job requirements item.
Session 4: Advanced interview
1. Situational mock interview.
2.Negotiation of appointment and salary matters.
-September 29, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.