Sales & Marketing Specialist
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Marketing Consultant, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
About Our Opportunity
We are seeking a Sales & Marketing Specialist to work in our Canada office in Brampton, ON. This position is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Walmart account. Proficiency and experience with Walmart Retail Link, Walmart Vendor Portal, Vendor Gateway and CommerceHub is preferred.
- Run and analyze Walmart Retail Link reports including current inventory, POS, store in stock, replenishment, weekly Scorecard, basket analysis and profitability reports.
- Assist in gathering product specifications and images to set-up new products and update existing items.
- Line Review Planning – Actively participate in all preparation activities involved with annual Sales Meetings for customers including PowerPoint Presentations, customer product sheet completion and sample preparation.
- Competitive Price Shops – Conduct seasonal retail price shops as required for all categories.
- Actively participate in customer meetings and perform all other duties, projects and requests as assigned.
- Data Analysis - Organize, analyze and report sales and inventory data to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
- E-comm – update and maintain items on website, including sales tracking.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficiency in Word and Excel. Knowledge in Photoshop & Microsoft PowerPoint is a plus.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to present ideas, and/or facts and recommendations effectively.
- Ability to professionally interact with all levels of personnel required. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong attendance record required.
- Post-Secondary Education and/or College Degree in Sales/Marketing.
- Three to Five years related experience and/or training.
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
-October 4, 2021