Interior Design Sales
- Rate TBD
- Location Vaughan, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media Interior designer
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vaughan ON
If you’re a people person, this is for you! We are looking for extraordinary people who can spark amazing connections with designers, contractors and developers in the GTA! Experience is not a requirement but a plus. Become apart of our young and outgoing culture as a sales representative for one of the top quartz & porcelain brands in the city.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Meets with designers, architects and builders to spread brand awareness and product information.
- Keeps team informed by submitting activity and results reports on a monthly basis.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to team.
Skills & Qualifications include the following:
-Follows Up & Asks Questions
-Must have a valid drivers license
-We are willing to train individuals who have no sales experience if they are ready to learn!
Expected start date: Oct, 2021
-October 5, 2021