Customer Service Representative (Bilingual) - Montreal, QC
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Customer service, Translation: English, Translation: Portuguese, Translation: Spanish
- Duration Full Time - Part Time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Our Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all customer concerns. Some of these responsibilities includes; interacting with customers over the phone and/or via email. Our Customer Service Representatives are required to maintain a high level of professionalism and knowledge, as they are i2c first contact with customers. Each interaction is a great opportunity for ourCustomer Service Representative to add value to the organization.
- Provide customer support to consumer cardholders. Confidently answer contacts, through multiple. channels (i.e. Phone, Email), from customers regarding products and services.
- Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that support operational performance.
- Share shift summaries and any required reporting with respective Supervisors and Managers.
- Utilize a comprehensive approach during our customers call inquiries to reach a complete and accurate resolution preventing customer recontracts.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion due to the data sensitivity nature of the work.
- Responsible for following information security tasks as part of the work scope.
- Works closely with relevant groups and timely reports and alerts concerned units for effective response regarding customer transaction inquiries.
- Stays abreast with regulations and industry best practices.
- Work on project assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish), (English-Portuguese)
- Relevant CSR experience preferably with a background in call center operations.
- Excellent verbal skills and professional
- Familiar with basic computer operations.
- Ability to manage time effectively and to meet attendance procedures to include a minimum of 40 hours weekly with shifts that include various days and hours.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
-October 6, 2021