Enterprise Business Architect (French Speaking)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Business Analysis, Business Development, CRM, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration 12 Months + Long Term Contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Bilingual (French, English)
Enterprise / Business Architect:
- Adds a business architect to the team. We are looking for a business architect with good business knowledge Validate business capabilities, value chain, products and services, policies and regulations from a business and IT perspective.
- He will make the alignment between all elements / business strategy and ITs.
- It takes someone who understands the business area (large organization, ideally in the high-level B2B manufacturing world (Bombardier for example)
- Objective: establish a technological roadmap and build a reference architecture that will be used by Architects of solutions
- -Knowledge of business areas: CRM, Field servicing, Replacement part manufacturing, predictive maintenance planning.
- - Define the technological roadmap / Ti
- - Define the reference architecture
- - Define the work framework of the architects of solutions
- - Have produced enterprise architecture deliverables
- - Bilingual (French/English)
The business architect proactively and holistically leads and supports EA activities that strategically guide business and operating models, people, processes, information and technology.
He/she works closely with business technology leaders (BTL) and Digital Technology Leaders (DTL) to create alignment between business and IT. The business architect clarifies strategic intentions, identifies business outcomes, explores implications, impacts and risks, and addresses stakeholders' questions. He/she creates deliverables for business leaders that support their business strategies, organizational change and investments toward achieving targeted business outcomes. The business architect facilitates discussion around the construction of business models, which may include technology, business capabilities, value-streams, information and processes and other key business architecture deliverables. The business architect helps strategy and business leaders understand, apply, monetize and operationalize existing, new, and emerging technologies to transform and optimize business and operating models.
-October 6, 2021