- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Management Consulting, Sales and lead generation, Translation: English
- Duration contract full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Are you Experienced in POS Sales?
We are passionate about delivering our clients the best POS products that help them serve their customers efficiently and accurately, while being user friendly and intuitive for its employees to use. We are only seeking applicants that are experienced in POS Sales and want to build a career in our national company.
If You Do Not Have Knowledge in Selling POS Systems, please do not apply, this is not an entry level opportunity.
We respect everyone so if you are committed to building your career in a rapidly growing company where you will have opportunities to grow and you have the required skills listed below, please apply.
If you are seeking an entry level position, we are not the right fit for you and we respectfully ask you to find an ad that is a better fit to the type of job you seek.
POS Sales Person – Are you technically knowledgeable in POS systems and all their associated peripherals? Are you a dynamic, sales driven, energetic sales executive with proven POS sales experience?
We are a well-established national company that has been growing for over 50 years. We are constantly expanding our product lines as we grow our markets and market share. If you have a hunter-based mentality, a can-do attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit, possess excellent time management skills and a strong business acumen, then we look forward to receiving your application.
· Managing sales of all product lines including Point of Sales solutions and Service Contracts.
· Selling throughout British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec.
· Developing and expanding the customer base.
· Prospect retail, grocery, restaurant quick service and table service.
· Primary Focus is closing new sales while also managing and up selling existing customer base.
· The ability to complete technical reviews, bid reviews, spec reviews, etc.
· Weekly funnel and sales submissions with complete accuracy.
· Strict adherence to updating and maintaining company CRM.
· Managing the RFP process
· 5+ years of industry experience
· A technical background
· Point of sales background required
· Ability to work autonomously
· You have industry contacts within the region
· You are a problem solver and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get the job done!
· Professional and strong communicator
· Bilingualism (English, French, or any other language) is desired
-October 7, 2021