In-House IT Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Network & System adm.
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Looking for an in-house IT manager/IT administrator.
We are a vibrant, growing legal practice centrally-located close to the LRT, bus routes, major roadways and many eateries.
You will be the primary technical contact for our two offices. You will primarily work out of our main office in East Village, although on occasion you will need to go into our Airdrie office as well.
• Network administration
• Setting up new systems
• Device maintenance, including maintaining our servers
• Technical support for all lawyers and staff
• Researching new tools and automations to implement
• Developing and overseeing IT procedures
Successful candidates will:
• Be loyal, trustworthy, and a team player
• Be looking for a long-term position
• Have strong oral and written communication skills
• Have a diverse set of skills and have worked with a range of softwares
• Like staying current on the latest trends and will be good at finding ways to fit these solutions into our environment
• Have great organizational skills, with a habit of keeping thorough documentation
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
If this sounds like you, send us a message with your resume and your salary expectations. Both part-time and full-time considered.
-October 7, 2021