Technical fashion designer (Part-time work from home)
- Rate $To be determined on experience per hour CAD To be determined on experience / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (From home)
- Type of project Designing & Media Fashion
- Duration 6 months
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment Part-timePART_TIME
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Need a technical fashion designer for a start-up in active wear.
The person will work approximately 20hrs weeks / hourly salary/ work from home and office.
Hold strong technical and pattern making skills.
Must be able to regulate and bring the solution to the design of clothes.
Knowledge of trims and trim development.
Understand construction of all garments for production.
Good sense of color/lap dips and fabrics.
Preparing measurement spec sheet and size gradation.
-October 7, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.