Territory Sales Representative
- Rate TBD
- Location Edmonton, AB Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Business Development, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Edmonton ABTELECOMMUTE
Territory Sales Representative
- Job Function: Territory Management | Account Development
- Territory: Saskatchewan – Alberta – British Columbia
- Industry: Target Industry as per territory
- Location Flexible | Edmonton Office
Do you want to develop your professional selling skills under the guidance of Amazing Sales Leadership?
We’re looking for an Territory Sales Representative to join our dynamic team! This is a combination of work from home, work office (1/3 office, 1/3 home, 1/3 travel). Responsibility will extend regionally on a key account basis.
This is a position that provides a self-motivated business development professional with an opportunity to be instrumental in the growth markets throughout America, while building a rewarding career in the industry-leader organization. In addition to technical knowledge, you will bring a commercial experience and willing to consistently develop our's surface coating sand protection business in a dynamic way. In-line with the highly dynamic business growth, the responsibility for the team and the key product group will become a major part within this key product segment role. If you’re looking to take on new, challenging and meaningful opportunities in redefining what is possible, look no further than us! Contact us today!
In this role you’ll:
- Work directly with and provide regular communication to the VP of Sales & Marketing, Surface Coatings, on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue through surface coating solutions and material specification
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion
- Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to support the development of application-based solutions aligned with market needs
- Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques with multi-stakeholder engagement
- Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
- Serve as a communication hub between key stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Certificates or Bachelor’s Degree in Business and / or Manufacturing and / or Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant industrial experience
- Basic understanding of surface protection market and products
- How to work with OEM Material Specification and Change of Management
- Entrepreneurial, creative, analytic, assertive, articulate, competitive
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Experience with CRM software
- 50% travel within assigned territory
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, company benefits plan, and product training.
Local candidates only:
-October 8, 2021