- Rate TBD
- Location Hamilton, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Hamilton ON
WHAT YOU NEED
Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills demonstrated through strong sales experience (preferred 2 years). A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field. Those with prior experience in construction sales are strongly encouraged to apply. A mechanical aptitude is preferred.
Your good physical condition allows you to inspect basements, foundations and crawlspaces inside and outside in a wide range of weather.
Valid driver’s license & safe driving record and background check.
You are at ease using a laptop computer to demonstrate solutions on customer calls. Your attention to detail is critical to designing and developing customer contracts.
Strong organizational skills with document creation and submission.
Deliver mutually agreed upon target revenue.
Benefits: Co Pay Benefit Plan, RRSP Match, Great people and potential.
-October 11, 2021