Support Desk Coordinator
- Rate TBD
- Location Ottawa, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Specialized Help, Writing/Translation Customer service, Technical support, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration 1 year contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Ottawa ON
The key responsibilities of the Support Desk Coordinator are:
· Professionally respond to incoming questions and requests in both French and English from our Coordinators, Facilitators, Participants and health organizations in an effective and timely manner
· Troubleshoot complex issues, co-ordinate and implement solutions for learners, facilitators and coordinators
· Ensures that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly across multiple channels (phone, chat, email)
· Support delivery of online courses using Zoom
· Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process and the Learning Management System (LMS) improvements that positively impact the user experience
· Maintains facilitator information within the LMS
· Helps manage and maintain FAQs and other Help Desk guides, manuals, and tutorials
· Responsible for smooth dissemination of LEAP courseware supported by the LMS including troubleshooting and resolving user issues
· Develop and document processes or policies to promote optimal use of the LMS
· Assist in the development and lead the implementation of LEAP Courseware
· Dissemination Plans; ensure trainings are on track and key milestones and objectives are being met within designated timeframes
· Provide planning and logistical support for LEAP facilitator training
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Proven ability to write and edit materials in different formats and adapt them to meet the needs of different audiences
· Strong oral communication skills and is capable of explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
· Experience working on and/or coordinating projects or programs, including tracking deliverables and meeting deadlines.
· A self-starter who can work both independently and cooperatively within a team environment.
· Experience working in a customer service environment.
· Computer literacy in a Windows environment utilizing Microsoft applications including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, database software and desktop publishing
· Strong customer service skills.
· Bilingual (French and English)
· Ability to work outside regular business hours, as required due to working with community stakeholders.
· Completion of a University Degree in Health Science or related discipline is asset.
· Experience with Community engagement an asset
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME
-October 11, 2021