- Rate $commission & bonus per hour CAD commission & bonus / HOUR
- Location Regina, SK Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Financial Services/ Insurance, Sales and lead generation
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Regina SKTELECOMMUTE
Are you in the midst of a career recalibration? Are you looking to make a positive impact in someone’s life? In our Insurance Company, our most valuable resources are our Independent Contractor Sales Representatives; with a diversity of backgrounds, ideas and life experiences, ours is a culture that encourages growth and supports collaboration. Every day is an opportunity to work together, pioneer our’s products for our customers and revolutionize the supplemental insurance landscape. If you’re looking for a rewarding opportunity.
• Above average income potential (commission and bonus)
• Lifetime residuals
• Qualified leads
• Training and education
• Leadership training and mentoring
• Ongoing field and sales support
• Rewards and recognition
• Advancement opportunities
As an independent contractor representing our Insurance Company, you will solicit prospective clients, perform a financial needs analyses for individuals or families, and offer insurance products to meet those needs.
To be successful as a Insurance Independent Contractor Sales Representative, you must:
• work well independently as well as in a team environment
• be sales oriented
• have or be willing to obtain required insurance license(s)
• comply with federal and provincial laws and regulations
• comply with our Insurance Company Compliance framework and Code of Ethics.
If you have the will, we may have the way. Let’s talk!
-October 13, 2021