Key Account Executive
- Rate TBD
- Location Hamilton, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration AccountEdge, Customer service
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Hamilton ONTELECOMMUTE
We are hiring a Key Account Executive. In this role, you are the connector for our industrial team and our external partners (customers, vendors, and distributors).
You will be responsible for creating the energy, excitement, and loyalty for our industrial products and services among distributors, customers, and our sales team through training, creativity, communication, resources, and responsive service.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a motivated individual who enjoys a multifaceted role combining a variety of projects. If you love a fast-paced team environment, a company that focuses on delivering constant and frequent value to all our stakeholders, and have a "can-do" team attitude, we'd love to hear from you!
- Become our industrial customers' point of contact to make sure our products and services help them achieve their goals in an efficient and sustainable manner.
- Communicate and collaborate with colleagues to ensure optimal alignment on business opportunities and priorities.
- Promote our products and services across our external partners (distributors and customers) to consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Define strategies for a continuous increase of our customer satisfaction metrics for the industrial segment.
- Implement strategies and sales plans to generate, identify, qualify and manage leads and business opportunities.
- Proactively contact potential customers to build a robust and reliable sales pipeline;
- Deep industry knowledge paint & coating and industrial cleaning industry (solvent)
- Strong relationships with distributors and customers
- Effective public speaking and communication skills
- Understanding of how to support and leverage distributor sales models
- Adult learning instructor or similar training in teaching/training/ instructing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: copywriting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and deliver on projects and tasks with minimal supervision.
- Post-secondary education in business
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Extended Medical, Dental, and Vision Care
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Casual dress
- Temporary COVID-19 remote work flexibility
· Please send us a cover letter and CV.
-October 13, 2021