Social media marketing and management (Freelance - work from home)
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Social Media
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment Freelance/ContractorCONTRACTOR
- Area of Specialization None
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Vancouver BCTELECOMMUTE
We're a startup company about to launch a new plant-based ethical food product and we need help! We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented social media manager to represent our brand. You will help us launch our product through campaigns, grow brand awareness and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content to make us stand out and drive sales. We need someone that is well organized, a good communicator, creative, dependable, and has a great understanding of digital marketing. You will also engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms. You will be working closely with the owner to ensure the brand messaging is always in line with the company values and mission. You will be working from home but occasional face- to-face meetings will be required.
To be successful as a social media manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience. Ultimately, a top-notch social media manager should back their expertise by creating and sharing all relevant technical documents.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign (photography & video).
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
-Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Email marketing
- Blog writing
- Communicating with retailers' social media teams
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Social media marketing
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Blogging/ writing
- Creative photography
Schedule is flexible and hours to be discussed.
Pay to be based on experience.
-October 19, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.