- Rate TBD
- Location Etobicoke, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance AccountEdge, Cost Reduction
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Etobicoke ON
Our Services Inc. Is continuing to grow in Southern Ontario and beyond and we are currently looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team in the following role:
- Attending construction tender site meetings as well as working directly with building owners.
- Providing fast accurate pricing for all projects.
- Assembling detailed quotations and budget presentation reports.
- Communicating with clients, consultants, engineers throughout the bidding portion of potential projects.
- Develop new client relationships while maintaining our current client base.
- High school diploma a must. College degree a plus
- 3-5 years’ construction/renovation estimating experience a plus
- Knowledge of various trades (framing, drywall, painting, EIFS, tiling, carpentry, etc.
- Ability to read and comprehend bid specifications and contract documents. Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprint drawings.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to effectively present information one-on-one to clients, consultants, and other employees within the company as needed.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form and deal with problems in a creative manner. Must be a problem solver
- Ability to relate well to all kinds of people, can build constructive and effective relationships using diplomacy and tact.
- Must be a self-motivated person with the ability to work at fast-paced professional level.
- Valid driver’s license with clean abstract
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Competitive wages –based upon experience
- A comprehensive benefit program for you and your family
- Eligibility to enroll in the company pension program
- Extensive safety training
- A culture built on teamwork, diversity and passion for success.
- Opportunities are available throughout the company for talented, experienced and advancement-driven individuals
Why Join Our Services Team?
A comprehensive benefits program for you and your family.
A variety of training programs available to help you develop your skills and advance your career.
Competitive wages that are commensurate with experience.
Opportunities that are available throughout the company for talented, experienced and advancement-driven individuals.
-October 15, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.