Administrateur de projets / Project Administrator (Construction)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Cost Reduction, Customer service, Finance, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Reporting to the PM Team Lead, the incumbent will co-ordinate activities and proactively follow up on delivery of projects sold through both our USA distribution channel and direct sales. (S)he will work in close relationship with involved parties (customers, project manager, production, logistics, finance, etc. ) ensuring Customer Service Excellence, provide optimal delivery of projects in line with business objectives and targets.
More specifically, you will be responsible to:
- Communicate with customers, ensuring clients’ needs and expectations are understood, agreed on, and accurately translated into ERP in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Place project orders into ERP and maintains information accurate and up to date, thoroughly monitors project dates in order to give visibility on delivery date.
- Prepare bids and submittals packages;
- Assist with the contract process in conjunction with the Contract Administrator;
- Account for all projects in the accounting software, upload and maintain all project documentation in database;
- Prepare/process subcontract agreements, change orders, purchase orders, sales orders and warranty documents;
- Interface with various departments; Production, Finance, Marketing and Customer Service and may include customers on assigned projects.
- Liaise with plant on production and shipment.
- Coordinate with Billing department for timely invoicing.
- You have a Bachelor in Business Administration and/or working towards Project Management certification;
- You have 1-3 years pertinent experience in a supporting role, with administrative and and/or coordinating functions;
- You are capable of taking direction and executing in a timely and accurate matter;
- You have are meticulous with exceptional organizational skills;
- You are capable of working well under pressure, in a fast pace environment to ensure deadlines are met;
- You have the ability to manage time, priority and stress;
- You are client focused and have excellent communication and people skills
- You are a team player;
- You have basic accounting knowledge;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- You are bilingual with strong english written and verbal skills in order to carry out activities with our US clients.
-November 2, 2021