Senior Construction Project Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Specialized Help CRM, Engineering, Management Consulting, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Reporting to the V.P. of Sales and Construction, the Senior Project Manager (PM) will manage a team of Project Managers. The Senior PM is responsible for all active installation projects, for maintaining and directing project schedules, completions, and financial responsibilities of the projects.
You are passionate about:
· Leadership and Development
· Department Performance
· Strategic Planning & Execution
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 10 years of Project Management experience in:
· Managing large construction projects
· Coordinating large mechanical installations on existing buildings
· Working in High-rise residential and commercial buildings
· Working in and with multiple disciplines, ex. pipe fitting, sheet metal, building automation, electrical, rigging, etc.
· Has a clear understanding and knowledge of mechanical drawings, shop drawings, as-built drawings, and specs
· Training and coaching employees on:
· Maintaining cost database
· Conducting site meetings
· Project coordination
· Working with Contact Resource Management (CRM) software
· Working with Project Management software (ex. Procore or equivalent)
· Working with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
· In addition to the above, the ideal applicant will possess their CET or PENG, or PMP.
Other essential skills include excellent communication, leadership, and attention to detail. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, challenge, and a progressive workplace, you will like how we work. If you are professional, have a strong work ethic, and are committed to working smart, we would like to hear from you.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. We thank all applicants for their interest in Ambient Mechanical, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
-November 2, 2021