Recruitment Specialist - THREE MONTH CONTRACT
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Human Resource
- Duration 3 months contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
The recruitment specialist is responsible for meeting the teams hiring goals by filling open positions with talented and qualified candidates. They are responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process. This entails sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuing candidates have an enjoyable experience. The recruiter remains up-to-date on the requirements of the various positions in the company and acts as an advocate for new and established employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Schedule meetings and interviews on behalf of the Global Retail Management Team
· Pre-screen potential candidates for new positions and follow up with references
· Identifying future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications
· Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
· Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media etc.
· Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill positions
· Assessing applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience to best suit open positions
· Completing paperwork for new hires
· Providing recruitment reports to team members
· Other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
· A bachelor degree or certificate in Human Resources
· Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
· Experience with recruitment processes and databases
· The ability to design and implement recruiting strategies
· Minimum 3-5 years’ administrative experience.
· The ability to conduct different types of interviews
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexibility to work daytime, afternoons, evenings or weekends to meet the needs of the department.
· Ability to set priorities and organize workload to ensure continuing productivity.
· Ability to work well under pressure, handles multiple priorities with strong organizational skills.
Please note that duties will be added, deleted or assigned as required.
-November 3, 2021