Accounts Receivable (Full time)
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration Bookkeeping
- Duration Full time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English, French Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
One of Canada’s largest wholesale distributors of home textiles and decor, is searching for the right candidate to augment out Accounts Receivable department. Located centrally in Town of Mount Royal, we continue to grow and expand throughout our 65+ years of operation.
We have an active department dealing with Canada’s largest retailers, along with many international accounts, and an active ecommerce clientele.
- Post cheques and direct deposits to customer accounts
- Preparation of the bank deposit
- Review and post of credit notes
- Collection of unpaid invoices
- Handling customer inquiries
- Approval of customer orders based on credit limits and history
- Bilingual French/English
- 2-3 years of AR experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (particularly excel)
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of SAP Business One would be an asset
- Experience dealing with e-commerce partners would be an asset
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
We offer a family friendly environment along with competitive wages and a full group insurance plan. This is a permanent in-house position, where we respect all the COVID 19 guidelines.
To apply please forward your resume to Liseanne (at) Workhoppers (dot) com
-November 1, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.