Quality Assurance Manager - Insurance (remote)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Customer service, Financial Services/ Insurance, Management processes
- Duration contract, flexible ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
*THIS IS NOT A TECHNICAL QA POSITION*
The Quality & Assurance Manager has the overall responsibility for supporting, maintaining as well as creating and enhancing standardization of audit procedures within the company. This position will oversee and manage Quality Assurance activities such as conducting and hosting internal Audits, Reports, and Compliance. In addition, this role will serve as the Quality prime resource for supporting project teams and providing updates on feature releases, and working with the broker group to promote adoption of these new features and procedures.
What you own/do:
- Work closely with management to ensure services, business processes, and operations are consistent with quality standards
- Represent Quality Assurance on cross-functional project teams evaluating, measuring, and coaching on quality metrics and standards
- Manage sales and customer service audits across all insurance teams
- Manage process audits across all teams to ensure consistency and adherence
- Support creation, revision, and review of controlled documents such as process flows, job aids, guides, macros, and lesson plans
- Manage internal reports and worklist
- Host and Manage internal training including call practices, call scripts, new feature processes, and audit criteria
- Be the liaison between the project management team/insurance team and the broker teams for process updates and new feature rollouts
- Proactively, identify common challenges and work with the leadership team to support coaching/training in these areas.
- Recommend operational improvements in our processes to help further improve overall customer experience
- Project manage any projects as they arise
- Continually update all material in Zendesk Guide & Shared Drive regarding changes to workflows or processes
- Support the customer experience on our phone and chat
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years experience within the insurance industry
- 3+ years experience coaching/training
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
- College Diploma or University Degree, or equivalent work experience
- Passion for customer support
- Persistence and drive to meet set targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention for detail and demonstrated flexibility in managing multiple clients at a time
- RIBO, CIP, or Insurance courses are an asset
Perks we offer:
· Opportunity to work for Canada’s fastest-growing insurtech startup
· Contemporary office downtown TO
· Flexible work environment/work from home arrangements available to everyone
· Modern technology - laptops provided to all staff
· Comprehensive, flexible health, including mental health, and dental plans to suit all lifestyles
· Parental Leave top-up
· Weekly Friday company-wide meetings
· Build next level relationships with your peers through scheduled companywide virtual team building events
· Be a part of something special, we are confident you won’t find any other insurance company like us :)
Who we are. What we're building.
Business is hard work, insurance doesn’t have to be!
We believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
We are passionate about providing business owners with the best insurance solutions at great rates through an online and easy-to-use platform.
Our secret sauce is all about our culture. Our culture is built on four core values that we live and breathe every day, they are:
INTEGRITY: We do what's right.
INCLUDE: We are an open and safe space for all.
INVENT: We take an innovative approach to creating straightforward solutions for our customers.
DELIVER: We set ambitious goals and hold ourselves accountable to achieving them.
If reading all that piqued your interest, drop us a line and let us know why you would be a great fit for us. Whether it be through a resume - or something else you think is better - send us what you believe will impress us. Show us your creative process - how you think and solve problems!
True to its Canadian values,we celebrates diversity in its workforce structure and encourages applications from all backgrounds.
-November 4, 2021