Payments Integration Consultant
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software, Sales & Marketing Java, Marketing Consultant, Oracle
- Duration 6- months contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our company is currently sourcing for a Payments Integration Consultant position.
This team is responsible for Payments Modernization, they will be completing message format changes for SWIFT Wires
Here are some of the key requirements and responsibilities included in this role:
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Understands that the success of a developer is to understand the core business processes of the business unit and business requirements as well as the architecture patterns and technology strategy (e.g., Transformation, SmartCore, DevOps).
• Conceive and write detailed software implementations/code while ensuring that their code/configurations adhere to the security, logging, error handling, and performance standards and non-functional requirements.
• Writes, configures, and integrates code to create the software that aligns with architecture patterns and technology strategy.
• Understands the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design of a program, system, or eco system.
• Evaluates new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
• Works toward the objective of defect free software. • Ensures that systems functionally meet requirements, align with architecture, and promote the development of common assets.
• Supports the resolution of production issues and problems.
• Makes recommendations to improve processes & systems.
• Assesses impact of design decisions to the computer solution/product/service being developed (i.e., performance, schedule, budget, downstream component/system impact, quality, etc.) and recommends alternate/creative solutions for mitigation/optimization if required.
• Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business. • Leads and implements initiatives as required to deliver business objectives.
• Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders and ensures alignment.
• Monitors and tracks performance and addresses any issues.
• Leads/conducts detailed code-reviews and provides feedback in a constructive manner.
• Decomposes business requirements and translates them into detailed design specifications and code.
• Interacts with key business & technology stakeholders to define, analyze, and deliver requirements that reflect the needs of both the business and end-customers.
• Assesses the costs and benefits for different solutions and recommend/decide on appropriate designs.
• Designs solutions, writes code, performs unit testing, develops appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitates final delivery.
• Supports production issues, includes independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis.
• Devises new algorithms and data structures for target environment and platform attributes in alignment with architectural patterns.
• Builds solutions that are supportable, scalable and achieve our aspiration of common assets.
• Recommends or automates approaches to streamline and integrate technological processes and/or systems to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Supports the management of specific project deliverables & outcomes.
• Identifies opportunities to strengthen the development capability, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development, mentoring employees, building communities of practice and networks.
• Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities & individual learning.
• Focus is primarily on business/group ; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
• Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
• Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
• Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Payments Expertise: 5 years (Required)Java/Oracle: 5 years (Required)Web Services, APIs: 5 years (Required)Application Architecture: 4 years (Required)
Undergraduate Degree in a Related Field
-November 3, 2021