- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Market Research, Marketing Consultant
- Duration 12- months contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our Financial Group is currently sourcing for a Marketing Manager position.
Reporting to the Director, EDB Acquisition & Customer Growth Marketing, the Marketing Manager will help execute against short term deliverables while helping define strategy for key growth segments that drive the long-term growth for the bank.
The Marketing Manager will lead the development of new strategic marketing initiatives in support of growth objectives and differentiation for Personal Banking. This individual will be a subject matter expert on core segments and will activate them as force multipliers for overall bank growth.
Here are some of the key requirements and responsibilities included in this role:
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Provide support and input into defining the strategy of individual campaigns, including establishing a learning agenda and testing plan
• Manage day-to-day requirements to deliver campaigns on time with flawless execution, including planning/delivery, developing targeting/segmentation & data requirements, managing agencies to develop creative & media plans, managing stakeholder reviews/approvals & translation, incentive fulfillment
• Develop and manage internal communications plans to drive employee engagement and manage change support of campaigns, particularly with front-line branch & sales teams
• Partner in key initiatives and capabilities (collaborating with Lines of Business, Vendors, T&O, etc.)
• Track results and outcomes of initiatives to reporting to partners, executives and executive councils
• Critically review assets and provide feedback
• Superb stakeholder management skills
Creative Writing/PR: 4 years (Required)Marketing Campaigns: 4 years (Required)MS Excel: 3 years (Required)Financial Industry: 3 years (Desired)
Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce, or a related discipline
-November 8, 2021