- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Specialized Help Banking, Business Analysis, Financial Services/ Insurance
- Duration 6 - Months Contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our Financial Group is currently sourcing for a Operations Analyst position
Analyzes, monitors and reports on the financial performance and condition of the business/function. Performs financial & business analysis in support of business solutions and business outcomes. Works across our group to provide service and support the financial management activities of the business/portfolio and ensure financial information is reported completely and accurately.
Here are some of the key requirements and responsibilities included in this role:
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Provides and documents financial period analysis for financial information packages.
• Ensures financial results are well understood and how they impact to business results.
• Develops knowledge related to business/group strategy, plans and financial activities.
• Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
• Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives.
• Employs systems e.g. customized exception reports, tracking reports, etc. to manage information.
• Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
• Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Previous experience analyzing financial performance: 2 years (Required)Previous experience with Coupa: 2 years (Desired)Banking Experience: 2 years (Desired)Proficient experience with Excel (V-Lookup, pivots): 2 years (Required)Provide and document financial period analysis for financial information packages: 2 years (Required)
-November 12, 2021