- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Business consulting & Finance Accountant, Bookkeeping
- Duration contract Full Time, Part Time, Permanent ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Chartered Professional Accounting Firm performing bookkeeping notice to readers, etc.
- Quarterly/Annual bookkeeping for clients
- Preparation of notice to reader year end client files in Caseware including financial statements
- Preparation of T1 personal tax, T2 corporate tax, T4 and T5
- Experience and knowledge in Quickbooks, Caseware, Cantax (or similar personal and corporate tax program.
- CPA firm experience an asset
- Communications with CRA and client where required.
- Assist in answering phone calls.
- Some proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel Word Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
All employees required to wear a mask and social distance
- Minimum 2 year community college accounting or strong commensurate experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can join our accounting/ tax firm in Mississauga.
This candidate needs to be able to multitask effectively, strong communication skills, pay attention to details, organizational and customer service skills are essential.
-November 10, 2021