Electronic technician (full-time)
- Rate 50K
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Designing & Media, IT & Software, Specialized Help 3D Modeling / AutoCad, Engineering, Python
- Duration ongoing
- Education required Vocational training
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Why join our team?
Join a workplace at the cutting edge of technology, allowing you to work with new and exciting automotive and wireless technologies.
Competitive compensation (salaries & benefits)
A Friendly and collaborative work atmosphere
Proximity to various public transportation services.
Lightwave is currently looking to fill the position of: Electronics Technician
As an Electronics Technician, you will be part of Lightwave’s research and design department.
The incumbent performs product assembly, soldering, and inspection on various prototypes and products, in vehicle testing and data collection.
Starting Salary: up to $50,000 per year / depending on qualifications
- Validation of boards and systems
- Test products in production and those returned by customers
- Participate in the introduction of new products in production
- Collaborate with the R&D department to support production change notices
- Complete assembly of products (SMT, through hole)
- Quality inspection and testing of assembled products
- Define and address various technical issues
- Work with various equipment and validation tools
- Responsible for updates of test stations
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment
- Participate in the introduction of new equipment and tools
- Conduct in vehicle testing and data collection
- College Diploma (DEC) or equivalent in electronics and / or practical experience working as an Electronics Technician
- Organized, versatile, and autonomous worker
- Open to changes and new technological developments
- Able to work in both Team and individual environments
- Self motivated
- Enjoys overcoming technical challenges
- Solid knowledge of windows PC environment (Excel, word etc)
- Knowledge of RF field and test equipment is an asset (Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope etc)
- Able to read schematics and PCB layout documents
- Experience and various programming languages (C, Assembler, Python etc) an asset.
- Experience with schematic and PCB design suites (Cadence Orcad, Altium and others)
- Experience 3D design Software (Solidworks) and asset
- Experience and knowledge with vehicle electrical and mechanical systems
Send your CV to victoria (@) workhoppers.com
-November 10, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.