- Rate $Commision per hour CAD Commision / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Administrative Assistant, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration contract, flexible ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Liberal arts and humanities
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QCTELECOMMUTE
Looking for an administrative assistant who can operate the daily operations of the President’s office. The candidate will also have to have knowledge related to the Quebec’s Rental Board (TAL). This position requires someone who is organized, articulate, conscientious, flexible, trustworthy, and decisive. Writing, analytical and organizational skills are also required. Good people skills are essential to this position.
- Act as the first point of contact for people visiting or calling the office; redirect calls as appropriate
- Ensure the office is clean, organized, and maintains a professional appearance, including coordinating office cleaning schedule with supplier
- Order/maintain office supplies/snacks/drinks as required
- Ensure that office equipment/technology is maintained in working order (acts as a point of contact with vendors)
· Register new leases
· Prepare renewal letters
· Schedule distribution of renewals to building managers for tenants
· Open, register and follow TAL files for tenants
· Prepare tribunal cases
· Represent the organization at the tribunal
· Assemble documents with bailiff for evictions
· Register judgments for collections
· Keep records of all court hearings and judgments
· Respond emails
· Respond to tenants’ letters
· Communicate with company bookkeeper
· Daily mail
· Organize office events
· Manage office
· Support processing/payment of invoices and management of accounts receivable/collections
· Negotiate payment terms with suppliers
- Support payment/processing of office expenses
- Support processing/review of subcontractor invoices
- Create and maintain an office filing system
Must have requirements to be successful in this role:
- College Diploma or University degree (Arts or Business preferred)
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and an aptitude for learning and mastering new technology
- Business experience working in a similar role in an entrepreneurial and/or professional services organization preferred
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers
· Ability to drive and motivate team members to achieve results.
· Self-motivated; able to work both independently to complete tasks and respond to department requests and with others to
utilize their resources and knowledge to identify quality solutions (i.e. resourceful).
· Strong organization meets requirements and deadlines.
· Ability to work in time-sensitive conditions and adapt work priorities to deal with unforeseen urgencies.
· Strong professional writing skills.
· Advanced English and Bilingualism (French) is considered an asset.
· Must have a Quebec driver’s license and possess a vehicle
-November 16, 2021