- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software, Specialized Help Data Science, Engineering
- Duration long term contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
Role : Data Engineer – Big Data
Location : Vancouver, BC
Job description :
- Extensive experience in integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks (preferred Azure).
- Implementing the Ingestion & ETL/ELT processes using ADF.
- Extensive experience on Hadoop tools/technologies like Spark (Strong in Spark).
- Proficiency in any of the programming language: Scala or Python.
- Must have experience in Cloud infrastructures like MS Azure, data lake, data bricks etc.
- Good working knowledge in NoSQL DB (Mongo, HBase, Casandra).
- Must have experience of designing, developing, and deploying big data project/s into
- Implemented complex projects dealing with the considerable data size (TB/ PB) and with high complexity in the production environment.
- Experience in designing and implementing an enterprise data lake.
- Experience in Big Data Management and Big Data Governance.
- Hands-on experience on Synapse and Azure Purview.
- Hands-on experience designing and developing cloud-native data integrations on Azure.
- Ability to advise on data platform modernization from on-premises to cloud-native
-November 16, 2021