Business Development Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Business Development, Supply Management
- Duration Contract Full Time ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ON
Business Development Manager
- Job Function: Territory Sales
- Territory: Central Canada
- Industry: Oil & Refinery & Mining
- Location: Ontario
Do you want to develop your professional selling skills under the guidance of Amazing Sales Leadership?
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team! This is a combination of work from home, work office (1/3 office, 1/3 home, 1/3 travel). Responsibility will extend regionally on a key client basis
This is a position that provides a self-motivated sales professional with an opportunity to be instrumental in the growth markets throughout America, while building a rewarding career in the industry-leader organization. In addition to technical knowledge, you will bring a commercial experience and willing to consistently develop our's surface coating sand protection business in a dynamic way. In-line with the highly dynamic business growth, the responsibility for the team and the key product group will become a major part within this key product segment role.
In this role you’ll:
- Work directly with and provide regular communication to the VP of Sales & Marketing, Surface Coatings, on prospecting activities, growth opportunities, commercial requirements, and overall sales progressions in target opportunities.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive new client acquisitions and grow revenue through surface coating solutions and material specification
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Qualify and monetize opportunities within the assigned account(s) and grow revenue by increasing penetration and expansion
- Proactively gather, analyze and report market intelligence to upper management to support the development of application-based solutions aligned with market needs
- Strategic planning and implementation to improve clients bottom line using consultative selling techniques with multi-stakeholder engagement
- Lead and coordinate both internal/external resources to meet customer goals.
- Serve as a communication hub between key stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Business and / or Manufacturing and / or Engineering and / or relevant Apprenticeship program
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industrial experience
- Basic understanding of surface protection market and products
- How to work with OEM Material Specification and Change of Management
- Entrepreneurial, creative, analytic, assertive, articulate, competitive
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts
- Experience with CRM software
- 50% travel within assigned territory
This posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function.
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, company benefits plan, and product training.
Local candidates only
-November 17, 2021