Marketing Management Lead
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Business Development, Management processes
- Duration 1 year contract hours
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
Our nonprofit company is currently seeking applicants for senior consultant contract position of Marketing Management Lead, with availability from January 10, 2022.
These positions are a combination of remote work, team conference calls and meetings in Mississauga.*
*Meetings are currently being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This will be modified according to provincial and Peel Public Health guidelines.
This position coordinates with and is supported by a small team of mid-level positions.
- Reviewing and tracking various schedules and processes, including marketing calendars, creation of written, graphic and video content, audience segmentation, digital and traditional media and public relations campaigns, media collaborator and influencer contracting etc
- Ensuring marketing team’s local, provincial and national budgets are planned accurately by those responsible and according to funding and grant restrictions
- Analyzing feedback, ROI data and recommendations reports from past seasons to ensure improvements are actioned
- Coordinating with PR & Content Lead, Digital & Social Media Lead, Media Collaborations Lead and other roles on the marketing team to ensure timely actioning of tasks
- Maintaining proactive communication on behalf of marketing team with other internal teams
- Ensuring marketing team’s local, provincial and national budgets are executed accurately by those responsible and according to funding and grant restrictions
- Proactively ensuring process sheets and databases of key stakeholders and participants are updated regularly
- Ensuring marketing team’s local, provincial and national budgets are reconciled accurately by those responsible and according to funding and grant restrictions
- Proactively ensuring feedback from key stakeholders, audience surveys and participant surveys is gathered and assigning actions based on marketing team’s recommendations reports
- Earliest start date: Jan 10, 2022
- Term: Jan 10, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022 (contract renewing annually)
- Perks: Remote work and flexible hours
- Compensationnegotiated based on experience and time commitment.
- Must be able to make mandatory weekly team calls (Tuesdays), team meetings in Mississauga and stakeholder meetings in Peel Region as required*
- *Meetings are currently being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This will be modified according to provincial and Peel Public Health guidelines.
- Accommodations can be made for successful remote applicants in Ontario.
- Must have access to own laptop and phone
-November 19, 2021