Market Research Lead
- Rate TBD
- Location Mississauga, ON Canada
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing Call center, Market Research
- Duration 1 year contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Mississauga ONTELECOMMUTE
Our NonProfit Art Company is currently seeking applicants for a senior consultant contract position (renewing annually) of Market Research Lead, with availability from January 10, 2022.
These positions are a combination of remote work, team conference calls and meetings in Mississauga.*
*Meetings are currently being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This will be modified according to provincial and Peel Public Health guidelines.
This position coordinates with and is supported by a small team of mid-level positions.
- Researching relevant local and non-local target markets for all programs
- Analyzing past participant survey data and consumer behaviour
- Leading marketing & content decisions through ongoing analyses of website analytics, social media campaign metrics, etc.
- Conducting ROI analyses for marketing campaigns and programming decisions and recommending changes based on data
- Conducting audience surveys and compiling results for recommendations on local and tourism program engagement, media preferences and visitor spending
- Additional supporting activities to benefit the overall team as necessary
- Earliest start date: Jan 10, 2022
- Term: Jan 10, 2022 - Dec 31, 2022 (contract renewing annually)
- Perks: Remote work and flexible hours
- Compensation:negotiated based on experience and time commitment.
- Must be able to make mandatory weekly team calls (Tuesdays), team meetings in Mississauga and stakeholder meetings in Peel Region as required*
- *Meetings are currently being conducted virtually due to COVID-19. This will be modified according to provincial and Peel Public Health guidelines.
- Accommodations can be made for successful remote applicants in Ontario.
- Must have access to own laptop and phone
-November 19, 2021