Senior Technology Architect
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project IT & Software Network & System administration, Software Architecture
- Duration 229 days contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ON
Our client has an open position for a Senior Technology Architect. This is a contract with the Government Services Integration division which lasts until October 2022.
- 10+ years experience of PeopleSoft System Administration skills, including deploying and configuring servers such as PeopleTools, WebLogic, Tuxedo, and Oracle on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- 5+ years experience of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PUM Image update
- Experience using PeopleTools 8.57 or higher
- PeopleSoft System Administration activities for PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PUM Image updates and PeopleTools upgrades using Red Hat Enterprise Linux VMs on the Oracle 19C database.
- Support application testing to facilitate the resolution of PUM Update, PeopleTools upgrade, Red Hat Enterprise Linux transition, and Oracle transition issues.
- Develops, recommends, implements and manages the PeopleSoft HCM technical architecture (software, database and integrations) in a large, distributed cross-platform environment.
- Responsibilities also include the identification of relevant information and the determination of the environment, which will be used for development.
- Conducting PUM image updates on Red Hat Enterprise Liunx and Oracle technologies
- Experience with designing and implementing automated PeopleSoft instance refresh processes
- Experience with Oracle 19C database administration for PeopleSoft applications
- Ability to execute and debug upgrade scripts, including performance tuning
- Ability to run, analyse and correct compare reports as well as SYSAUDIT, DDDAUDIT, and ALTER AUDIT reports
- In depth knowledge of PeopleTools development: PeopleTools, Component Interface, App Packages, Application Engine, SQR, COBOL
- Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Leadership experience in the development and implementation of technical architectures at the specified experience level
- Experience in structured methodologies for the design, development and implementation of PeopleSoft applications
- Extensive experience in systems analysis and design in large systems environments
- Experience developing, recommending, implementing and managing technical architecture
- Awareness of emerging PeopleSoft and related technologies, trends and directions
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Experience deploying and configuring single signon authentication for PeopleSoft, including MFA.
- Oracle Data Masking and Subsetting utility experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Management principles, concepts, policies and practices
- PeopleSoft System Administration experience deploying and configuring VM servers in Microsoft Azure IaaS
- Ability to conduct multiple PeopleTools upgrades in combination with other activities as part of a larger project
- Experience with data conversion projects from DB2 to Oracle databases
-November 22, 2021