Full Stack Developer (full-time)
- Rate TBD
Toronto, ON Canada
Vaughan, ON Canada
Markham, ON Canada
- Duration FULL TIME days
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment OtherOTHER
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required English Workhoppers Home Toronto ONVaughan ONMarkham ONTELECOMMUTE
This position is a FULLTIME , Hybrid Position that will work both from our offices in Markham and from Home.
Mid - Senior Full Stack Developer
Who we are looking for?
Our innovation team has built a Legal/Financial Technology Platform and is seeking an EXPERIENCED Full-Stack Developer to help us refine and scale our SaaS Platform. The position will require multi-disciplinary skills in order to code the innovations, guide product development, and make the technical enhancements that ensure a quality product and experience is delivered to the end users. The Full-Stack Developer will need to design and code reliable, high-quality Cloud enabled back-end services in a Cloud secured environment using third-party tools, public Cloud services such as databases and external APIs. The individual must have a flexible approach to development and should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are seeking a FULLTIME EXPERIENCED, articulate, enthusiastic, organized, and efficient individual to join our team and help us reach the next phase of our development. Above all, SIËSDE needs a technology innovator – someone who strives to be on the cutting edge and is constantly looking for the new and better way to tackle everyday problems.
What are the requirements and qualifications for our Senior Full - Stack Developer Role?
• Minimum 5-7 years professional experience.
• Degree in Computer Sciences or comparable.
• Proven collaborative team experience and Proven tech leadership for a small team of developers
• Proven working experience developing, deploying and running prod application on the cloud;
• Experience in DevOps/ Operations;
• Ability to work flexible shifts to support prod environments;
• Familiarity with 12-factor cloud apps (https://12factor.net/) and cloud software design patterns.
• Immediately proficient with a front-end framework, a state management library, and a routing system. Preferably, Vue.js, Vuex, and Vue router.
• You have built a full front-end application and an entire back-end application, recognize common security issues and how to resolve them, and understand coding best practices.
• You have an intimate understanding of NodeJS, Express, and templating libraries
• You are immediately capable of integrating with relational and non-relational databases in a Cloud environment.
• You have a practical understanding of REST APIs and are able to implement and utilize APIs
• You are capable of creating and managing pages in HTML5 and are comfortable using a CSS framework (i.e. Bulma) and SASS
• Experience in UX/UI design and knowledge of design trends would be an asset
• Working experience in Cloud Foundry or Docker containers managed by Kubernetes is an important asset
• Experience working with IBM Cloud, and the assortment of IBM products and services available on the cloud, would be a significant asset
• You are comfortable working on cross-functional teams and can communicate your decision-making rationale to team members who do not have a technical background.
-November 23, 2021
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.