Marketing Operations Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Sales & Marketing Business Development, Management processes
- Duration Contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Transform the way life science companies bring treatments to patients and help drug development professionals achieve their goals.
Our team is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to oversee end-to-end governance and optimization of marketing processes..
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working alongside other functional marketing leadership this role will be responsible for the management of our marketing tech stack (HubSpot), execution and coordination of marketing campaigns, project management of ongoing marketing projects, lead generation and reporting and data analysis.
The perfect candidate is well versed in digital marketing, including social media, email marketing, paid advertising, and marketing automation with a keen focus on optimizing resources and managing project delivery of marketing initiatives. Creativity, organization, and people management skills are a must, with a demonstrated history of managing multiple projects at any given time is an asset.
Our’s commitment to our employees. Our company is committed to building trust and making a difference for our employees, customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We look to foster an environment that allows our team members to count on each other, be honest and make an impact every day. We prioritize autonomy and take pride in providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone not only has a place to shine, but to be heard, exchange ideas without prejudice, build long lasting relationships and forge a career. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better by connecting people, processes, and technology together to impact patients’ lives.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the Connect platform which transforms the way they manage regulated information, data, and records. From better managing clinical trial documentation to transforming how drugs are approved by health authorities, you’ll be introducing a new toolset for today’s pharmaceutical and biotechnology team. Our team partners with some of the most innovative life science companies in the world in dozens of therapeutics areas to bring the power of us to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a larger enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers transform their business.
What you’ll do
- Plan, direct, and oversee strategic and operational marketing initiatives and programs to increase brand awareness and create demand for our solutions
- Project manage activities across marketing functions and with other functions to drive performance improvements and increase efficiency using project management tools
- Continuously measure and report on the impact of marketing and help the company continue along its fast growth trajectory by measuring the success of our initiatives
- Oversee technology and marketing automation processes (specifically HubSpot) to ensure integration and deployment are effective
- Collaborate across functions to structure new processes (or optimize existing ones), conduct analysis, and come up with data-driven solutions
- Develop and manage project plans with clear goals, deliverables, and resources
- Coordinate workstreams and dependencies in Asana or a similar tool to track and communicate progress, and ensure that obstacles are addressed, and deadlines are met
- Collate and organize best practices and learnings from all marketing activities in a unified repository
- Devise robust nurturing plans that align with Montrium sales and marketing strategies
- Manage internal and external communications including managing agencies and freelancers
- Track and update marketing budget
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role at a B2B organization
- 3 years + experience with HubSpot marketing automation software
- Project management experience and with tools like Asana, Wrike, Jira
- Excellent communicator
- Experience managing people
- Self-starter & craving for autonomy
- Bachelors or master's degree in a relevant field
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
- Flexible remote working environment
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) & Vacation
- Healthcare Benefits
- Voluntary Retirement Plan
- Managed Career Progression
- Annual Training Stipend
- Competitive compensation
-November 25, 2021