Night Shift - Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Call Center
- Rate $21;25$ for bilingual. 21:75$ For trilingual per hour CAD 21;25$ for bilingual. 21:75$ For trilingual / HOUR
- Location Montreal, QC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Administration, Writing/Translation Call center, Customer service, Translation: English, Translation: French, Translation: Portuguese
- Duration Part time hours
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Montreal QC
Our Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all customer concerns. Some of these responsibilities includes; interacting with customers over the phone and/or via email. Our Customer Service Representatives are required to maintain a high level of professionalism and knowledge, as they are our first contact with customers. Each interaction is a great opportunity for our Customer Service Representative to add value to the organization
Our8 people are our strength. We are currently seeking On Site Customer Service Representatives for day and evening shifts to provide great service to our customers. If you enjoy helping others and making a difference, we want to talk with you!
**Night Shift: 23:00 - 7:30 AM. Night shift differential applies**
- Provide customer support to consumer cardholders. Confidently answer contacts, through multiple. channels (i.e. Phone, Email), from customers regarding products and services.
- Follow defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that support operational performance.
- Share shift summaries and any required reporting with respective Supervisors and Managers.
- Utilize a comprehensive approach during i2c customers call inquiries to reach a complete and accurate resolution preventing customer recontracts.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion due to the data sensitivity nature of the work.
- Responsible for following information security tasks as part of the work scope.
- Works closely with relevant groups and timely reports and alerts concerned units for effective response regarding customer transaction inquiries.
- Stays abreast with regulations and industry best practices.
- Work on project assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be Bi-lingual (English-Portuguese) or Tri-lingual (English, French, Portuguese), (English, French, Spanish)
- Relevant CSR experience preferably with a background in call center operations.
- Excellent verbal skills and professional
- Familiar with basic computer operations.
- Ability to manage time effectively and to
-November 25, 2021