- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Financial Services/ Insurance, Risk Management
- Duration 12 months contract ongoing
- Education required Masters
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Computer Sciences
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Our company is currently seeking highly motivated Program Manager for a remote opportunity.
Title: Program Manager (Senior Technology, Risk, Control & Compliance Officer)
(Except may be monthly team or coordination meetings in person)
• Provide expert Regulatory Compliance support, guidance, and advice to T&O in support of the Enterprise Compliance Program (ECP) related to Technology.
• Identify and communicate new and revised regulatory changes via the Enterprise Regulatory Development Framework (ERDF) and participate in execution of activities for implementation of Enterprise Compliance Program (ECP).
• Contribute to the sound, efficient operation of T&O by improving the understanding and execution of Risk requirements in accordance with the Enterprise Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) related to technology.
• Performance of risk assessments in accordance with ORMF and ECP requirements.
• Maintain the T&O Process, Risk and Control (PRC) Framework, Tool, and Control Library to provide management a holistic view of the control environment
• Manage oversight for all enterprise-level new/revised policies to determine T&O impact, including requests for review/feedback and communication of key policy changes
• Leverage data to perform root cause and predictive analysis, and provide qualitative and quantitative risk and compliance management report
Business Unit Compliance Responsibilities:
• Act as primary lead in the assigned business unit, liaise with technology groups driving out strategic R&C priorities, participate in discussions with a risk-based mindset
• Provides management consulting services in support of Technology LOB and Enterprise needs
• Build and nurture strong client relationships with business leaders, representatives, and other business partners
• Ensure global, regional and local Technology Risk initiatives are aimed at improving information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
• Ensure regulatory gaps are communicated to key stakeholders; Advise leaderships on risk-based decisions supporting the completion of risk mitigation and remediation
• Manages complexity risk and compliance initiatives across technology, and interaction models.
• Develops and champions best practices within area of expertise, supports Communication and Change Management activities across multiple stakeholders
• Identifies opportunities to strengthen the capability. Analyzes trends to proactively maintain strong controls
• Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through benchmarking and/or participation in professional associations
• At least 10+ years of Technology or Financial industry work experience with a graduate or post-graduate degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, math or business management
• At least 5 years of experience in risk and compliance domain with an ability to analyze and evaluate the observations based on compliance, operations, risk model and performance.
• Ability to review all written materials for compliance with state, federal, and contractual regulations and draft all policy language and is desired
• Good data analytics and presentation skills, including advance level fluency in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint and other data analytics dashboard tools.
• Ability to communicate complex or detailed technical topics to a non-technical business audience, clearly conveying risk assessments, actions needed, and cost implications.
• CRISC, CGEIT, CISA, CISM, PMP and/or Cloud compliance certification an asset
• Good data analytics and reporting skills including advance excel and power point skills and skills to use desktop analytics tools.
• Knowledge of software development practice, concepts/methodologies and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience
• Knowledge of data governance frameworks and how these are implemented in complex and large organizations.
• Well versed in the technology issues affecting financial service organizations and cloud-based application service providers
• Understands the basic tenants of enterprise risk management process (Identify, assess, prioritize, treat and monitor)
-November 25, 2021