Dental Assistant RDA - SIGN ON BONUS
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada
- Type of project Health Dental assistant
- Duration Contract full time ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Medical and repair technologies
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary ABTELECOMMUTE
Looking for a Registered Dental Assistant to join our team here at Urban Oasis Dental. Position is working with a female dentist. Candidate should be friendly, hard-working, detail-orientated and driven. You would be joining a well established practice with great patients. Come check us out at urbanoasisdental.ca.
- Assists dentist, sets up equipment, prepares patients for treatment, and keeps records.
- Prepares patient, sterilizes or disinfects instruments, sets up instrument trays, prepares materials, and assists dentist during dental procedures.
- Records treatment information in patient records.
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays.
- Takes and records patient’s medical and dental histories and vital signs.
- Assists dentist in management of medical or dental emergencies.
- Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by dentist.
- Orders and monitors dental supplies and equipment inventory.
- Fabricates temporary restorations or custom impressions
- Takes impressions for study models and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
- Pours, trims, and polishes casts.
- Cleans and polishes removable appliances.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Education: certificate from an accredited dental assistant program
- Experience: 2 years or more of related experience preferred
- Follows Instructions
- Service orientation
- Quick learner
- Critical thinking
-November 25, 2021