Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (WFH REMOTE)
- Rate TBD
- Location Toronto, ON Canada (From home)
- Type of project Administration, Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Customer service, Sales and lead generation, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration Contract, flexible hours
- Education required High school graduate
- Years of experience Less than 2 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Toronto ONTELECOMMUTE
Position Title: Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Department: Customer Experience
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Representative's focus will be to increase market share while promoting and marketing all products distributed by Our Fabrics through targeted markets in a manner to understand and meet customer’s expectations. This to be achieved with new business development and increasing market share with existing customer base. The Customer Experience Outbound agent is a polished professional who promotes and contributes to the overall profitability of the company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (not in sequence of importance)
Sales Related Activities:
- Responsible to continually increase sales and market share while contributing to the overall profitability of the company.
- Responsible to build and promote a positive rapport with all the customers in all capacities; opportunities, customer issues, challenges and questions and responses required in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible to be prepared in all sales/business meetings and presentations as per the Sales process.
- Responsible for learning and becoming familiar with Our’s policies, procedures and processes.
- Aid our Fabrics targeted inventory metrics by promoting clear outs and slow moving items, on a regular basis.
- Ability to manage selling opportunities and follow through on them while applying up-selling and cross selling techniques as well as SPIN selling methods and skills.
- Provide customers with product knowledge throughout the sale, which should include but are not limited to new and discontinued items, specifications, cleaning & FR codes, trends, price, durability and suitability for all applicable applications.
- Responsible to learn and share product knowledge on all new & existing product lines while understanding competitive products offered by competitors in the marketplace.
- Negotiate Pricing: Standard pricing, price levels and contract pricing to promote sales and profitability.
- Maximize sales while keeping expenses to a minimum (within budget guidelines).
- Ability to manage and maintain proper planning procedures and execute all in-call objectives and priorities.
- Participate in required trade shows to promote product lines and Ennis in a professional and polished manner.
- Responsible to maintain customer sample books which would include introducing and presenting new patterns, removal of cancelled patterns, keeping up to date pricing and overall sample presentation in an appealing manner.
- Responsible to plan and execute a well-balanced call cycle to ensure full territory management. Successful coverage should consider size of account (Classification A,B,C) buying habits and competition. Must maintain a minimum of 8 to 12 week call rotations and a daily average of 45 to 60 calls per day
- Ability to manage and allot time appropriately and accordingly to the Sales Professionals assigned territory and key accounts.
- Responsible to pursue and maintain on-going training opportunities that will enhance the sales reps ability to sell and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Responsible to prospect and develop potential customers in assigned territory (where applicable)
Business Acumen Responsibilities:
- Business Planning – Ability to create and modify the Sales Professional’s business plan for greater efficiency and success.
- Acceptance and fulfillment of work assignments and the ability to demonstrate leadership behaviors that help Us become irreplaceable in our target markets.
- Ability to build relationships with our customers and to understand and meet their expectations.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and use of good organizational skills and strong time management ability to achieve personal and corporate goals.
- Ability to organize and report information in CRM (when available).
- Responsible to complete and submit reports to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Yearly Reports: Provide proposed yearly schedule outlining call cycle territory coverage objectives.
- Participate in annual sales budget.
- Weekly: Activity Report and Key Account Profiles (WAR and KAP).
- Responsible to participate in planning sample allotment for direct shipping to customers.
- Responsible to qualify potential customers and set up new accounts, collect required credit information and complete credit application and forward to office.
- Responsible to assist Credit Department in collecting outstanding accounts in a timely and professional manner.
- Inform the Credit Department of any and all developments that may affect the customer’s ability to pay in a timely and professional manner.
Communicates With: Customers, Customer Experience team members, Customer Experience Manager and Supervisor, Regional Sales Managers, VP of Sales & Marketing, All functional areas and other Sales Professionals.
Personal Characteristics required:
- Open-minded and adaptive to change.
- Professional with a business development focus.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Goal oriented.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to problem solve and provide solutions.
- Committed to building rapport and trusting relationships.
- Strong ability to build, maintain and support the brand.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills. Must have the ability to do presentations.
- Highly self-motivated and pro-active – ability to work independently.
- Curious and interested to learn the customer’s business and to understand issues and opportunities.
- Adaptable and ability to contribute ideas for improved performance and processes.
- Ability to maximize on selling opportunities.
- Minimum Grade 12 Education.
- Preferred secondary education in Sales or Marketing
- Basic Computer skills including e-mail (preferably Outlook), Word and Excel.
- Customer service experience necessary
- Some data entry experience
- Some sales experience an asset
· Call Centre Environment
· Remote from Home Office.
· Must have dedicated home office with no distractions or interruptions. Computer, monitor and headset will be supplied
· Some travel may be required for trade show support
· Variable hours of work.
· Professional business casual attire that promotes a positive image of Our Fabrics.
**Only candidates being considered for this role will be contacted by email. Please no phone calls.**
-November 26, 2021