Store Manager in the Canadian Rockies (6-months)
- Rate TBD
- Location Calgary, AB Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing Merchandising , Retail Sales
- Duration 6 month contract or more ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience N/A
- Type of employment Freelance/Contractor, Part-time, Temporary, InternCONTRACTOR, PART_TIME, TEMPORARY, INTERN
- Area of Specialization N/A
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Calgary AB
Store in the Rocky Mountains are calling for a RETAIL LIFESTYLE MANAGER!
Live in beautiful Banff, Alberta or Lake Louise while leading a retail team for our growing company!
Our company was established in 1990, and over our thirty years in business we have become part of Canadian heritage! We exclusively design all our products in our Studio in Banff!
PERKS OF THE JOB:
The chosen candidate will be living the ultimate work-vacation experience in the heart of the famous Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Affordable Housing available.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a ROLE MODEL and professional LEADER who can create an overall positive customer and employee experience!
The Store Manager inspires their team to promote brand loyalty, mentors team members for success, and delivers high performance for effective functioning and profitability of the store.
Works well independently.
The chosen candidate must be willing to relocate to Banff, Alberta.
• Post secondary certificate degree in fashion design or retail management.
• Must have three years of retail or management.
• If you have great retail experience, we will train you for management in a 3-month paid program.
• You will then step into a Retail Store position.
Mentoring a team to success.
Maintain excellent Customer Service Standards.
The Store Manager creates and maintains the Rocky Mountain Flannel Company experience for our customers and employees.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Store Manager oversees the daily operations of the store and drives the business and develops their people through a balanced leadership style.
ON YOUR DAYS OFF HIKE, SKI, SNOWBOARD, EXPLORE THE BEST VIEWS IN CANADA!!!
Salary scale: Based on experience $40,000.00 to $ 60,000.00 a year. Based on your experience.
Reply by email including a cover letter and a resume.
-January 15, 2022
Send an email to contact directly the company. This is an opportunity to sell your skills.