Senior Project Manager
- Rate TBD
- Location Burlington, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance Cost Reduction, Management Consulting, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Business
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Burlington ON
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager, with theatre experience, to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of fabricated scenery and custom commercial builds through the entertainment industry and beyond.
- Plan and implement fabrication projects
- Direct and lead the work of technical staff
- Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met
- Maintain required project documentation
- Serve as a liaison between client and technical aspects of projects
- Develop and manage project contract
- Communicate with technical, design and administrative departments internally and with clients
- Manage project scope and address changes
- Prepare detailed bids for potential clients.
- Coordinate common facility resources Complete all closing documents to meet contract needs.
- Previous experience in theatre scenic fabrication or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Strong technical experience with focus on scenic fabrication
- Ability to foster a team atmosphere and possess strong leadership skills
- Reads and understand technical drawings
- Ability to analyze budgets and schedules weekly.
- Able to work independently while recognizing the value of collaboration
-December 17, 2021