Independent Sales Representative - Eastern Canada
- Rate TBD
- Location Hamilton, ON Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Sales & Marketing, Writing/Translation Sales and lead generation, Translation: English, Translation: French
- Duration contract flexible ongoing
- Education required Some college/University
- Years of experience more than 5
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Other
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Hamilton ON
We are moving in a new direction and seeking an experienced English/ French-speaking Sales Representative located in Eastern Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed sales goals & budget on a seasonal basis.
• Open targeted new accounts in respected territories, as well as maintain and grow existing accounts.
• Work with the Sales Manager to keep them up to date on their overall business
• Evaluate and suggest accounts for growth and market strength
• Visit accounts regularly to show seasonal collections and capture at once re-order business
• Conduct in-season follow up calls with key accounts to lock in seasonal orders and capture at once re-order business.
• Educate and inform accounts on the brand, news, events, specials, etc.
• Assist in retail marketing with key events within the territory
• Attend industry trade shows in assigned territory.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed specified sales quotas and revenue targets, prospecting and developing new and existing accounts, and growing strategic relationships
• Must have substantial knowledge of apparel and the fashion industry.
• Experienced with time, territory and call cycle management
• Excellent organizational and reporting abilities, with weekly reports to management
• High energy, stamina and resourcefulness with the ability to be on the road 5 days or more per week.
• Have reliable transportation and be able to carry and lift multiple sample bags weighing up to 50 pounds
• Accurately and thoroughly complete sales forms, documents, and reports in a timely manner.
• Attend sales meetings as necessary
• Ability to communicate in a positive and effective way with accounts and management.
• Strong presentation and sales skills.
• Strong problem solving skills, able to overcome obstacles and come from a point of solution.
• Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
• Proven customer service skills.
• Must speak French.
• Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
• 5+ years sales experience in apparel / fashion industry, with demonstrated experience growing territories Ability to handle multiple projects and work in an autonomous environment with minimal direction or supervision
• Ability to prioritize daily, weekly and monthly workload - Working knowledge of the industries we serve is required
-January 3, 2022