Project Manager - Construction
- Rate TBD
- Location Vancouver, BC Canada (On-site)
- Type of project Business consulting & Finance, Designing & Media, Specialized Help Architect, Engineering, Management Consulting, Strategy and Planning
- Duration contract ongoing
- Education required College/University
- Years of experience 2 - 5 years
- Type of employment N/A
- Area of Specialization Engineering
- Languages required N/A Workhoppers Home Vancouver BC
We are seeking a Project Manager - Construction to join our growing team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes, and ensure that Quality Standards are maintained.
- Maintain and track billings, reports and projections, and implement trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints.
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in construction management or other related fields (carpenter, framer, site supervisor/superintendent)
- Previous experience in interior renovations, including walls and ceiling construction.
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- AutoCAD or other design software an asset
- Valid driver's license required
- Own vehicle required
-January 4, 2022